Technical Information about the Lotus Elise
- Plastic components for the Elise
- Lotus introduces the Versatile Vehicle Architecture
- Automotive Engineering on the develoment of the Federal Elise
- American Machinist, 2000, has a Adobe Acrobat file on the use by Lotus of technology to proof CAD, to prototype, to production dimensions of the design.
- SAE 2000-01-0671, about the development by Toyota of the 2ZZ-GE engine, later to be used by Lotus. (SAE wants $1500 to host the pdf file, which is too expensive for the educational purposes of this web site. I suggest doing a search to find it on the web.)