(The pictures of real cars can also be seen in the picture section.)
- Chris Smith drive an early Federal Elise prototype with the Toyota engine.
- Dave Roche responds to the question about Lotus badge recognition
- Rob LaMoreaux compares the old and the new Elise to a blond and a brunette
- Robert Collingridge provides a list of problems and recalls.
- Laurence wrecked his Elise.
- Steve Brightman talks about Elise marketing
- Geoff talks about the first year of ownership and use as a daily driver
- Andrew talks about using an Elise as a daily driver
- Gunther talks about using an Elise as a daily driver as well.
- Gunther writes in February 1997
- a fellow eclectic car nut, CitroMike, tallks about his first drive.
- Jon Pippard talks about shock noise and problems
- Jon Reade talks about his first drive.
- Another person who's opinion I respect, gets to drive the car, and here Ian Peters talks about it.
- Kiyoshi Hamai describes the Elise appearance at Log16 (see pictures)
- AJ Finch has pictures and a removable steering wheel