Evans Races History and Documentation
Video Tour of Evans Races
- Lynne, a mechanical engineer who helped when I got stuck.
- Keith Morris, who purchased a similar game and helped compare our two games.
- Mike Gumula, who also has an Evans Races, and helped source information.
- John Tuttle, player piano restoration expert and pneumatic parts supplier.
- John Osborn, restorer, who pushed me when things got tough.
- Arthur Reblitz, who wrote the book on player piano restoration. We never communicated but I could not have done it without his book.
This is the plaque that is at the finish line and names each horse. The dark lines are actually mirrored and do not scan well.